Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hi

Hi, sorry I'm so lame. I just realized I haven't written since May! That was four months ago. I was such a blog neglecter this summer. It's ok though because all you other bloggers out there made up for me with your awesome posts.

Well I would like to tell you about every day of my summer in great detail, but it would probably take a week, so I won't. I did have a REALLY great summer though. I think it was the best summer I've ever had. It was pretty crazy. I was really busy. I went to Youth Conference, Girls Camp, FFA Camp, BYU Basketball Camp, The Missoula Children's Theater, and to Salt Lake a few times. I had so much fun!

Also this summer I got to go to my first. . . and second, and third stake dance. I also went to two dances at FFA Camp. They are REALLY fun. I had a great time at them.

When summer ended, school started. (Wow, way to state the obvious, Clarissa.) I am going to public school at Wells High School. I really like it. I'm a freshman and my locker is #75. It's pretty great. I also have a really nice new friend from Idaho named Kayla. I also have a lot of great friends I already knew. My life is pretty great.

Now I've written a blog. It feels good to not procrastinate it anymore. I promise to write more, but probably I'll end up not writing for four more months. :)

2 comments:

Cnbztribe said...

Thanks for the great update. Wow! Your summer was busy. I'm glad you had fun! I still remember my first dance a loooong time ago. It was so fun! I'm glad you had a great time too. Keep up the updates we love'em!

Thelma said...

I'm glad you're back online Clarissa. A woman as busy as you with all those dances and camps can hardly be expected to blog all the time. You are not lame. You're busy and awesome. Big difference.

I am glad you like school. For Old Wells High We Stand.

(L-E-O-P-A-R-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD-S!)

(I've still got it.)