Thursday, June 5, 2008

Me

Hi. I am 12. I am happy. I have a great life. I'll tell you about some of the things I like.

I like my family, seeing my cousins, plays, the Missoula Children's Theater, music, singing, jumping on the trampoline, playing the piano . . . sometimes, American Girl, americangirl.com, summer, winter, if it's not too long, spring, fall, grass, sunsets, board games, card games, parties, staying up late, Mutual, my bed, good books, earrings, food, especially chocolate, swimming, writing poetry, rain, roses, Space Mountain, cross stiching, making cookies, eating cookies, watching exciting movies, butterflies, headbands, and sledding.

I probably like more stuff than this, but you're probably getting bored, and I can't think of anything else. Now here's some stuff I don't like.

I don't like the dentist, gardening, math, school, running, doing dishes, folding socks, all animals except butterflies, and hiking.

That's all about me.

4 comments:

Braeden said...

you like to many things!!!!
you got a blog the same day as me
mysterious.......

Deseret said...

5 love your blog. You're a great sister.

Robert Johnson said...

I think you like school and math a lot more than you are letting on.

Thelma said...

I'm glad you have a blog. I'll be checking in frequently to read your brilliant writing. We're excited to come and visit you!