Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mowing Lawns

Now that I am 12 I can help with my dad's lawn mowing business. I get to mow on the ride-on lawnmower. I was scared at first. I didn't want to get my leg cut off or anything, but now that Dad has showed me how to do it, it is fun.

I really love mowing lawns. My dad wanted to have me to mow my Great Grandma's lawn, which is really big. I was excited until I found out he would leave me there alone after he made me a path. I was scared I would mess up or something would go wrong and he wouldn't be there.
He made a path and then left to mow or weed-eat somewhere else. I got on the mower.

I mowed for along time. I was getting bored. I was humming the song, "Fabulous", from High School Musical 2, (I'm always humming something). I started singing it out loud. I love to sing but usually only hum when other people are around. I sang for along time while I mowed.

I thought, "This is so fun!" Now every time I mow that part of her lawn I sing "Fabulous". It's great.

I've thought of other songs for other places I mow. In our backyard I sing "Oh my Cornelia Corncob Doll. In the front I sing "Let's Go Surfin' Now"or "Lollipop". At the W.R.E.C. building in the back I sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".

I could them all to you. I love mowing lawns and making money, but I singing the best.

No comments: