Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello Thursday, Oh Hello Thursday

Today is Thursday, right. Well I am saying hello to it. Now if you haven't already guessed I'll tell you were that came in. On Tuesday night we went to Hello Dolly. It was so good. I think that going to plays is the most fun things ever. It is more fun than anything. I love Hello Dolly. It was just amazing.

I am having an amazing summer. I can't believe it is July. I'm so excited for the Missula Children's Theater. Soon I will be saying "Hello Thelma, Oh Hello Thelma," and "Hello Braeden, Hello Emma, Hello Mark, Hello Kurt, Hello Linda, Hello Thane, Hello Levi, Hello Katie, Hello Kevin, Hello Jordan, Hello Gabe, Hello Shelley, Hello Whitney, Hello Coulten, Hello Cameron, and Hello Neena, Hello Naomi, Hello Sarah, Hello Aspen, Hello Autumn, and Hello Katie.

WOW!

1 comment:

Thelma said...

I tell you what, WOW.

That's a lot of hello.

We're excited.