Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Are You Sure that there are Leprchauns in the Story of the Princess and the Pea (see bottom)

Guess what, I'm a Leprechaun in the Missoula Children's Theater play of The Princess and the Pea. It's true! At first I was a little bit sad that I wasn't the princess but I got over it. We had practice yesterday right after the tryouts. The other Leprechauns are Braeden, Colten, and Joseph Tate. We are supposed to be kind of stupid. It is fun though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sad about my part but now I am happy! I had such a fun time at play practice today. All the Leprechauns know their lines. Even I know my lines! We have green hats with shamrocks on them.

Today we got the set up! It is really cool. Here, I'll tell you what other people are. I'll tell you all the ones you don't already know.

Desi is the Snow Queen who is the queen of Glacierdom, Liberty is a Green Shoot Grower from Riverdom, Hyrum, Morgan, Mark, and Gabe are Dust Bunnies, Emma is a phony princess in Glacierdom and a Winter Wind Worker. Whitney is Jack Frost, Cameron is a River Runner from Riverdom , Levi is King Size who is the king of Riverdom, Kaitlin is a Snow and Sleet Smoother from Glacierdom, Naomi is a Flower Gardener and a phony princess from Riverdom, and Neena is a tree barker from Riverdom.

p.s. The top half of this blog was written on Tuesday. The bottom half was written on Thursday.


YES! (see top)

1 comment:

Thelma said...

Top 'o the mornin' to you Lassie! What a wonderful leprechaun you were. I loved seeing you Clarissa. You are talented and beautiful beyond measure.