Sunday, October 11, 2009

babysitting during chicago

babysitting during chicago

for three days,
lina

and morgan
whew!

and school too

desi helps
desi is nice

suddenly crash, crash, crash, bang my head, the table is turned, broken, crying

bad day
next day, lemonade is spilt, toy train is broken, tired after play practice
first day, jump rope broke the light, glass to clean, then make lunch

school, helping lina, crying lina, sleeping morgan

it's not that bad


but, . , . , . , . , . , . , . it is

someday over the rainbow, somewhere

going to grandma's, sleeping, we liked ammon's room
grandma is a good grandma

grandpa, nicely fixing the table,fixing it for real

not funner, never funner
singing in oz


Tired, way way tired

awake, heating up chicken nuggets
awake again



When is mom coming home again


? one more day
making pizza tomorrow, making pizza today


is that a black car, hugging mom, hugging liberty, hyrum is there, hugging him, and dad
eating smiling,
presents?
headband, happy day

most fun
lina making messes, it's ok, mom is here


"I never want to you to leave me to babysit during Chicago again, mom? I'm glad you're home."

home, sleeping in my bed, home

3 comments:

Clarissa Johnson said...

This is Clarissa's mom, interpreting for the large readership why Clarissa said "never funner." She has this thing about funner. When anyone says, "funner" she says, "more fun." What can you do? You teach her grammar and then she annoys the world with it.

Thelma said...

I loved your post Clarissa. It sounds like your siblings were in capable hands. I'm glad Grandpa fixed the table. He's good at fixing things.

Next time your mom goes to Chicago, don't you think it would be MORE FUN if you came to visit me while she was gone?

We could correct everyone's grammar together.

Deseret said...

I loved your post but I loved Thelmas idea eavan more we are so coming nexed year!!!!!