Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'am so glad that Wells Junior High School doesn't have cheerleaders! Just for your information, Spring Creek Middle School does. They were really annoying. I have lots of goal and dreams and stuff, but being a cheerleader is definitely not one. Playing basketball is. I really like playing basketball, even yesterday.

We played Adobe Middle School (they left their cheerleaders home) and Spring Creek Middle school (they didn't). We lost by a LOT both games. Even so, I want to be a basketball player in High School. Definitely.

4 comments:

Thelma said...

I'm with you! Cheerleaders...Bleck!

Deseret said...

Its ok riss I Know how you feel I'v lost ALOT worse than you did. (if it makes you feel any better)

Camille said...

It's always been one of my secret fears that one of my daughters will want to BE a cheerleader. Thank goodness she'll have someone reasonable to look up to like you!

Merry Christmas!

Olivia Cobian said...

Don't look now, but Thelma married a cheerleader. What does he think about "bleck"?