Friday, November 20, 2009

Little Things Make Me Happy

Little things.
Things like looking at a blue sky,

Singing,

Having someone smile at me,

Finally knowing all my choir songs perfectly,

Finally knowing all my band songs not perfect, but ok,

Learning about something interesting,

helping someone who needs help,

getting help when I need it,

talking to my mom on the phone,

staying up late with Desi and Liberty,

making a free throw at basketball practice,

and having fun with my friends!

p.s. If you wear size nine shoes please get into Thelma's drawing at www.thelmadavis.blogspot.com.

p.p.s. That is not a hyperlink.

2 comments:

Thelma said...

Thanks for the shout out Clarissa! I love reading about your life. You are such an accomplished young lady.

Thelma said...

I'm leaving another comment to see if I successfully set up my google profile. I'd explain but I don't understand it.

XOXOXOXOX