Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Said boo!

This year Christmas said boo to me. It is Christmas time already. It is crazy but I like it. It is great. Today I wrote my own version of Silent Night. I even have piano music to it. I am going to play it on Christmas Eve.
On Saturday we got our Christmas tree. It was fun. We went with the Ashbys and the Ballards. We had hot chocolate and cookies. Now we have a decorated tree. It's so pretty. There are a zillion presents under there. I can't wait to see them all opened.
Here is poem I wrote.
The Christmas Season
The Christmas season has sprung.
It's something quite magical and special.
Christmas can be rustic and quaint
or
brightly colored and new.
When I walk into the room were the Christmas tree stands.
It greets me with warm loving boughs.

No comments: