Monday, December 15, 2008

What is Happening Right Now at the Johnson House?

If you would like the answer you are lucky. I can tell you.

Right now It is 8:17 and Mom is making German Pancakes. I am at the computer righting this. My mom is sick. She just said into the phone,"I'd like to make an appointment. "It is sad.
Hyrum is building a Star Wars Ship out of of Lego's. they are scattered across the kitchen table even though my mom is trying organize breakfast. He is also whistling constantly. It is a little bit annoying.

Liberty is humming "Here comes Santa Clause" and coloring her homework from speech. It is a board game were you have to say an R word to move ahead.

Carolina is watching Cinderella 2. She has a huge blanket over her and about fifty stuffed animals and dolls set up on all the couches. She is so cute.

Morgan is putting on snow pants so he can go play outside. He loves playing outside a lot. It's sad because Hyrum will never ever voluntarily go outside.

Deseret is in the corner of the living room making a secret Christmas present. That is all the information available for her.

Dad is at work.

That is it. Now you know what is happening here.

3 comments:

Thelma said...

I wish I were there. I would make your mom some chicken soup, braid the beautiful long hair of you and your sisters, and send Mark to play with Morgan. He's a play outside sort of boy.

I love reading your blog. You are a good writer.

Melanee said...

Sounds like you guys need some Christmas cheer for your mom. I hope she is feeling better soon. Thanks for keeping us updated on the comings and goings of the Johnsons.

Clarissa Johnson said...

Don't worry she is feeling better now!