Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Running

Running is hard.

I know. I have been running every day for about 3 weeks. This is my typical experience.

7:00, I wake up.

7:02, I complain to Deseret about how hard running is and how I don't want to go.

7:03, Deseret tells me that I don't have to run at all.

7:04, I tell Deseret that I want to run a marathon and be skinny so I do have to.

7:05, Deseret tells me to just go.

7:06, I just go.

Yeah, I know it sounds hard, but my dad bought me expensive running shoes that are part orange and a little bit black. School colors right. There's just one problem. They don't fit. We can take them back though within 30 days even though I wore them outside. They will still let me.
The good thing is that Dad usually goes with me.

2 comments:

Thelma said...

Wow what a snazzy blog. I may even call that the cutest blog on the block!

You are my hero for going running every morning. Exercise is addictive...the more you do it the easier it gets. I'm proud of you. And I'm glad you have Desi for encouragement.

When we were in high school sometimes your mom and me would lay in bed and talk about how tired we were and how much we didn't want to get us. Sisters are good for that (and other things). Call me any time you need tech support! That will make Adam laugh just like it used to make your mom laugh when I was the tallest girl in my apartment at BYU.

Is this the longest comment ever on a blog?

Maybe...

XOXOXOXO

Melanee said...

Clarissa, you are my hero. I have been trying to get up my courage to go running, but you are right, it is hard. I have always wanted to run a marathon too. Do you want to run one together? We could train "together" and just report to each other how we are doing each week? Then I would have someone to keep me honest.