Sunday, February 22, 2009

5 things I Love

I loved yesterday. It was the earthquake anniversary party at the school. It was a lot of fun. All the nice seventh graders that were there went over to the park. We played on the slide. We had a snowball fight.

I love how I love to laugh. People at mutual and in my class always say funny things. I laugh a lot.

I love our church. Today in sacrament meeting Venna Ballard spoke in Sacrament meeting. She talked about our church and how it was built. I used to want a new church like all the other ones in the world, but now I am glad we have a special one.

I love Wells. It is a special town. I like how everyone in Wells thinks they are special because I live they live in Wells. They are special.

I love writing on my blog.

1 comment:

Thelma said...

This is a nice Clarissa. Gratitude is a good gift to have. I love Wells too. You're lucky to live in such a pleasant little place.

I'm a little offended that you're more excited about Wicked than you are about seeing me! Have you MET me? I'm fab-u-lous!!!!