Sunday, February 15, 2009

From the Life of a Publicly Schooled Individual

Do you like my awesome, sofisticated, grown up sounding title? I spent quite a while on it. I want to tell you some interesting things about my life at Wells High School. (There is a Junior High there as well. That's were I go.)I want to tell you some of the boring things that no one cares about, but I like telling anyway, so you don't have to read this if you don't want to.

Well here goes. . .

I have the 3rd largest number of locker in the whole school. It's 96. Stephanie has number 97, and Adrian has number 98. To bad there aren't 100. That would be cool.

At school I am in band. I am the only clarinet. Andrew did play the clarinet, but for only like 3 days. It is kind of fun to be the only one though.

The girls bathroom at the school has purple stalls.

I have the steps in the Responsible Desision Making Model (which I learned in Health) memorized.

The cost for the leadership trip in McDermit on March 6th is $25. I'm going. We are leaving the school at 5 in the morning and geting back at 9 at night! It'll be a long day.

I guess I walk slow. My friends always leave me behind.

I know that three shapes of bacteria. They are Coccus, Bacillius, and Spirilium.

We play the coolest songs in band. The best one is called Ancient Voices.

I wrote a writing assesment about the Bail-Out. I got a 90%.

My math teacher is funny. Except he gives a lot of homework.

After school we sometimes have play practice for How the West was Done. I'm the bartender.

I love public school. ( If you are still reading this you are a very nice person because most of that stuff was pretty boring.)

1 comment:

Thelma said...

I love reading what you write and it's never boring. You are a very interesting girl. I wish I could see your play. I think you must make a charming bartender. I'd like to order a Shirley Temple.