Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good News

I get to be one of the lawyers in our acting out of a court in English. I am defending the suspects of murder! It is really fun. I have to convince that Cindy (the person who was murdered) was not murdered by my clients, who are Betsy, Andrew, and Reese. The other Lawyer is really, really good! He is Coulter. I have been thinking about strategies of how I can convince the jury. It is so fun! I love it.
I also am in the High School play. I am the only actual non High Scholar in it. I have a pretty small part. On the script it calls me "Little Girl". It is fun though.
I get to go on Dad's special ed Field trip on April 28. We are going to Elko to see the college. Then we are going to our house to have lunch. I'm excited.
On April 29 I get to go to the Band Festival in Elko with my band. Band is so fun for me! Our songs are really, really good I think! We get graded on our performance! I hope we get a one.
Today I used my gift card to Roy's that Katie gave me. I got sub sandwich and a mini pie. Alex, Rebecca, and Emily came too. We had fun.
Last time I told you that I got our plant in Science to stand up it wasn't true. I was still always falling over. . . until today! I got it to actually really, for reals stand up!
I have a lot of good news!

No comments: