Friday, April 3, 2009

It's My Birthday, I Can Cry If I Want To!

That is what my sisters and I have been singing all day. It is my birthday! I feel like the luckiest girl alive. I have so many nice people that love me so much. I just finished reading Thelma's blog. She wrote about her sisters. I'm copying her. I am so thankful for them. I'm also so thankful for the rest of my family. For my birthday I got so many special presents! Deseret and Liberty made me a huge poster with the Wicked Logo on it! It is soooo cool!

I got a cute outfit, a necklace, and a headband from my parents. I also get to go swimming with my friends later today for my birthday party!

I got a jar of peanut butter and a bunch of graham crackers from Carolina. . . . . . . interesting.

I got a thing of bubbles from Morgan.

I got the coolest paper fooseball table that really works that Liberty and Hyrum made. I got a lot of other awesome things also! I am so thankful.

We keep on singing "It's My Birthday, I Can Cry If I Want To," even though I don't really even feel like crying that much. I feel happy!

Happy Birthday self!

1 comment:

Thelma said...

Happy birthday you lovely teenager. You are blessed among girls with those sisters of yours. That Wicked poster is great! Have fun at your party!