Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Adventurous cooking

Right now an amazing concoction is being baked in my oven. Desi, Liberty, and I decided to make a cake. It was a cake mix, just a normal, average cake mix. Suddenly disaster struck!

Desi, Liberty, and I were overpowered with the urge to add all kinds of crazy things to the cake. I am embarrassed to admit we ended up adding coconut, almonds, orange juice, marshmallows, brown sugar, vanilla, red sprinkles, salt, and a lot of peanut butter.

Here is the scary part; my mom wasn't even here. My dad (However much supervision he would have been, I don't know.) wasn't even here. Well they just walked in the door.

"What smells like peanut butter?" my mom asks.

"Um. . . . I'm not sure," I tell her with with an unsure voice.

She will find out soon enough. I hope it will be OK.

;)

1 comment:

Thelma said...

I am interested to know how it turned out...