Thursday, August 6, 2009

It Worked!

I am not a slacker! I tried to write on here a bazillion times but I couldn't remember my password and so I kept on trying to change it. You know how on the bottom of the little box is says in blue?

Forgot your password?

You know?

Well today I finally remembered my password. I would say it here but that probably isn't very smart. I don't want any evil hackers messing with my blog. (Not that you are an evil hacker. )

I am just very happy! I was just trying everything I could think of, when it finally worked.



1 comment:

Thelma said...

I'm glad you remembered. And you're a smart girl. No giving info online!!! I hear you're staying home this year. Braeden thought that was wonderful.

We also think it's wonderful that you'll be here soon to visit.

Let's hope my house is cleaner by then.