Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh the Bees in the Trees and the Bats in the Breeze Couldn't Do What the Jitterbug Does

. . . and I'm proud to be a jitterbug where at least I know I'm with my sisters. And I won't forget the Mom who drives who gave the right to me. And I'll gladly dance right next to my partner to help the Wicked Witch. 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love the land of Oz. God Bless the Jitterbugs. (and the U.S.A)

Last night play practice was fun but tiring. They have the music now and everyone knows the Jitterbug dance really well. It's going to be so fun!

2 comments:

Clarissa Johnson said...

wow you must rilly be an awsome jitterbug! Helping the wicked wich, and im rilly glad at least you now your with your sisters! (I bet you're espetioly glad you know your with your favorot sister Deseret!)

Thelma said...

I wish I could see you jitterbugs in action. I always enjoy seeing a blog post from you Clarissa and I think Desi should start a blog too so I could enjoy seeing her posts also.

Love to all you fabulous Johnsons!

xoxoxoxo