Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sisters

Since it seems like a trend to theme our blog posts after Tina, Trampa, Lina songs than I guess I should join in the trend. They have a song called Sisters.

My sisters (being the lovely girls they are) now have blogs. It was Desi's idea. She is a really good writer and has written on her blog 3 times in 3 days. She is just like Thelma. (They are both the second child. . . and girl. )

Liberty, on the other hand, hasn't written at all on her blog. We just made her one. We hope she writes something, but it's ok if she doesn't. While we were on the Internet she was playing with Mall Madness with Lina. She is amazing, isn't she?

I love my sisters. I'm so blessed to have them. They are the best.

Oh, anyway, I almost forget, there blogs are www.deseretjohnson.blogspot.com and www.libertyejohnson.blogspot.com. They are great.

2 comments:

Thelma said...

Will you have Desi resend me the link to her blog? That last one didn't work.

I am thrilled that you all have blogs!

Olivia Cobian said...

Perhaps Liberty is a bit like Auntie O. I haven't posted anything on my blog since June. Third daughters. Beautiful. We have a lot in common.