Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Constructive Thinking



Carolina playing



Mom working on our business
Every summer my m0m gives a lot of effort and thought into our summers. She wants us to do good things and have "Constructive Thinking". (She never actually said that. I thought of it.) Every summer before this one she has had us participate in a summer schedule where we have to do exactly what she says everyday whether we like it or not.
Then this summer Mom got a really good idea. She made everyone a chart with everything they have to do on it. We all really like it. It makes us want to do our work. Look at how happy we look. ;)

Liberty practicing the piano. Hi!


Desi making lunch!

The boys getting ready to go play baseball. Look at
Hyrum's medal. Morgan got one too. He's just doesn't have it on.

Beautiful blond twinners. Go Hansel and Gretel.



Making a hat!
Are you so proud of how constructive we are? Hooray!

2 comments:

Thelma said...

I am infinitely proud of how constructive you are.

Also I like when I talk to your mom on the phone and I hear you playing the piano in the background.

You are one talented kid!

Emma said...

I like the post, Clarissa. Tell Desi I like the hat. My mom set up this schedule so that we could go see the new Pixar movie "Up", but we had to do our work in the morning. I can't wait to see you! :) ><> >()> (fish)