Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Better to be Tired When Your Work is Done than to be Tired When Your Work isn't Done

It's true. I just finished cleaning the messiest house ever. It took 2 hours. Mom and Desi and Liberty were gone to activity day and I was babysitting the little kids. I put Lina to nap and the boys and I got to work. We started at one end of the house and worked to the other, but after a while (5 minutes) the boys lost steam. I decided to just have them go straight to cleaning their own room. In 3 hours they cleaned up half a container of Legos. Now that is progress! (I was just kidding there if you were wondering.)

I cleaned the whole rest of the house. (I think that's bragging. Sorry!)

I can't wait to go to the ward party tonight. I am tired though.

The boys are still cleaning in their room. Morgan just came up to me and said to me in his winiest voice, "I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiired!" He made a really sad face.

How do you say no to that. I just have to go help them finish the other half of the Lego box (plus the whole rest of the room).

So good-bye!

Just remember, It's Better to be Tired When Your Work is Done than to be Tired When Your Work isn't Done.

(That should be on a billboard somewhere I think. Ha, ha!)

No comments: