Saturday, August 29, 2009

School

I was dreading school. (Well maybe dreading is an exaggeration, but I wasn't too excited.)

On Monday I got done with school at noon. It was amazing. I sat on my couch. (We have assigned seats in our living room.) I got out my orange and ice skate blanket, my school box, and a pencil. I really had a great day.

I am so glad I can be homeschooled! It is so much fun!

On Thursday I went to public school and went to band and choir. Band and choir were SO much fun. I really liked them, but for all the other periods I sat and worked in Dad's room. It made me so glad that I'm homeschooled!

If I'm ever not sure of homeschooling I can talk to my family.

Dad says, "It's great."

Mom says, "I love to have all of my children home with me learning wonderful things."

Desi says, "It like totally rocks dude. Wew!"

Liberty says, "It's good."

Hyrum says, "It's cool, it's awesome, I love it more than anything!"

Morgan says, "I don't know."

Lina says, "You like and you go to it and you love it."

Wow, huh!

No comments: