Sunday, August 16, 2009

Things Get All Better

A few seconds ago my arm felt itchy. It was annoying.

A few minutes ago Desi and I just made zucchini bread. It was nightmare.

A few hours ago in Sacrament I conducted the music and spoke. It was a disaster.

A few days ago I thought about what it would be like to go running after a two day break. It was miserable.

A few weeks ago I struggled with a really, really hard sewing projects. It was scary.

A few months ago lots of girls were mean to me at public school. It was sad.

A few years ago I had a fire coming closer and closer to my house. It was a catastrophe.

A few millenniums ago I was trying to decide if I should go come to earth or follow Satan. It was intense.

See. . . Bad things happen!

Guess what; things get better.

Guess what else; my arm isn't itchy anymore. I scratched it. It was relaxing.

Desi and I aren't fighting anymore. We made friends again. It is a dream come true.

Sacrament isn't going so bad anymore. I figured out that you have to stop at a fermata when you are conducting a song in Sacrament. I survived my talk. It was awesome.

I'm not scared of running anymore. I ran and it felt great. It was enjoyable.

I'm not sewing anymore. I finished my dress and modeled it in the fashion revue. It was friendly.

I'm not around any mean girls. School ended. It was happy.

There is no fire anymore. It stopped before it got to our house. It was marvelous.

I'm not deciding anything anymore. Luckily I made the right choice in the preexistence! It was great!

See, good things happen too!

No comments: